To register your interest and for further information, please contact
Jenny Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org (Training Manager)
$100 per participant
- Module 1: Basic Mental Health and 1st Responses
- Module 2: Common Mental Health Illnesses and 1st Responses
- Module 3: Communication, Boundaries, Debriefing and 1st Responses
- Module 4: Trauma, Crisis and 1st Responses
- Module 5: Self Care and 1st Responses (Two weeks to complete)
- Reflection Session (via video conference in groups or individuals): 1-2 hours
- Read the modules via an emailed access link (the modules can be printed at completion of each module).
- Complete and submit the associated module Skills Check in the two weeks allocated.
- On completion of all 5 modules, the Rural in Reach team will contact you to set a Skills Reflection appointment. This is an opportunity to practice the skills learned from the modules through case studies.