The Associations Incorporation Act 2015 commenced 1 July 2016.
ALL Incorporated Associations must enrol with and provide Consumer Protection with details of their current Club address by 29 September 2016 to meet legal requirements.
HOW TO ENROL:
- Click on this link AssociationsOnline to go to the Department of Commerce portal.
- Complete the enrolment process even if you had access to the old system.
- Provide the following information:
- Personal details such as your title, full name, address and contact details.
- Your security details including password, retype password, verification word, security question and answer.
- Agree to the AssociationsOnline Terms and Conditions of Use and verify your enrolment by retyping an auto generated code.
- Click on the link in the enrolment confirmation email from AOHelp@commerce.wa.gov.au to finalise your enrolment.
HOW TO UPDATE / COMPLETE YOUR CLUBS ADDRESS DETAILS:
- A committee member or other authorised person logs into AssociationsOnline and completes the following:
- Search for and link to the record for your Association/Club.
- Go to Manage My Account and scroll down to the list of linked associations.
- Check the address recorded for your Association/Club.
- If the address information is incorrect click the update button and enter the new information.
- When finished click the update button to complete the process.
For further information and support please contact :
Helen Sutherland Club Development Officer for the Shire of Gingin on 0419 604 101
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org